Saturday, September 26, 2009

20 weeks!

I hit 20 weeks yesterday, which means I'm halfway there!!! Woo hoo!!! I have reached the top of the mountain and am on my way back down. With hiking, the way down is usually faster and easier than the way up, so let's hope that's the case and I'm not jinxing myself by saying that! lol

The girls on Fertility Forums brought up the topic of astrology and what our babies would be. Here's the scoop on Marius' zodiac:

He will be Marius the Aquarius (ha!) unless he's over a week late (Pisces) or over 3 1/2 weeks early (Capricorn). The Chinese New Year falls on Valentine's day this year, so he's due to be an ox, but if he's 2+ days late, he'll be a tiger.

I'm a sagittarius/ox, and hubby is a gemini/ox. I like the personality traits listed for a tiger, but ox/tiger is NOT a good combination. lol According to one site, an ox/tiger combo is "one of the worst possible pairings", and a relationship between an ox parent and a tiger child is an "uphill struggle" HA! Great! Another site said that for the ox/tiger pairing, it will be "lots of tension and lots of hardwork to make the relationship work." Wonderful. lol

According to one site, people born under the ox sign make excellent:

Painters
Interior designers
Carpenters
Mechanics
Horticulturists
Engineers
Draftsmen
Architects
Army Officers
Managers
Quarry Workers
Academics
Archeologists
Osteopaths
Physioherapists
Bankers
Investment brokers
Real estate agents

Hence why mommy likes to work on cars, and daddy is in the military. lol It looks like a lot of these are very hands-on kind of jobs.

According to the same site, tigers make good:

Actors
Comedians
Chauffeurs
Musicians
Race Car Drivers
Pilots
Artists
Writers
Flight Attendants
Travel Agents
Advertising Agents
Office Managers

These are more artsy type jobs, which are good too.

I guess we'll see what happens in 2010! Marius, if you decide come out late and be a tiger, I'll tell you right now- I'm NOT looking forward to an "uphill battle" with you. But isn't that what parenthood is anyway? lol

0 comments: