Monday, September 21, 2009

Less than 64 hours to go...

I've been waiting for my anatomy scan for 4 whole weeks now, and it's finally around the corner! Time is gonna drag by between now and 4pm Wednesday. I can't wait to see my lil man again, and to make sure he is, in fact, a lil man. I have seen far too many instances lately of women who found out the gender of the baby, then after getting excited and preparing, found out it was the other way around! The genetic testing we had is like 99.9% accurate, but there's always the chance (and our luck) that they transferred the wrong embryo (scary!). So I can't rest until I see the family jewels!

2 comments:

Sumer said...

YAY! Wednesday is a big appointment day for both of us!

I bet you are excited for the reassurance that baby Tucker is in fact a he (in light of all craziness lately...news related.. CRAZY).

Come on baby....be cooperative and show us the family jewels! lol

I'll be waiting for a full report, complete with picture!

Amber said...

OMG. The stuff on the news has been craaaazy! And so many girls on Fertility Forums were told they were having one gender, and then found out they were having the other!

He better be cooperative, and I'm hoping he's not modest and says "Hey! Look at me pee pee!!", and then I'll post the evidence! lol