Friday, September 4, 2009

Shoot... If I can't think of anything to talk about, I'll do a survey!

How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Still 5 lbs under.
Maternity clothes? Couldn't live without maternity pants at this point! I can still wear regular shirts because longer shirts with empire waists have been in style.
Stretch marks? I had 2 starting before pregnancy from some stress weight I put on in my belly over the last year, but so far they haven't gotten any bigger. Using Palmer's every day! lol
Sleep: Not so great lately.
Best moment this week: Hmmm.... Nothing really happened with my pregnancy. Hubby took me out to dinner last night and it was delicious, and I made a new friend in CA who I've been able to help with IVF-related issues.
Movement: Haven't felt anything like I did a few weeks ago, but I've felt pressure shifting around.
Food cravings: Potato anything, hot pretzels from the mall, and I reeeeallllly want some real caramel apples! (Luckily we're getting into apple season!)
Food aversions: Haven't really had any since week 8.
Gender: I BETTER see a hot dog at my anatomy scan!
Labor Signs: None. (Thank God!)
Belly Button in or out? In. I think my belly button is too deep and I have too much meat on my belly for it to ever poke out like that! lol
What I miss: Nothing, really. I know if I get a cold I'm definitely gonna miss being able to take Mucinex, though!
What I am looking forward to: Um, my little man being born! Duh! And the first time his daddy gets to hold him.
Weekly Wisdom: Huh?
Milestones: I've gotten to the point where I have to pee more frequently. That's about it.

0 comments: