Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NT scan, take 2.

So here is today's picture of Baby Tucker:



As you can see, he is laying transverse across my uterus, facing forward. Thank you for moving, Baby Tucker, but WE STILL CAN'T SEE THE BACK OF YOUR NECK!!! Today was the very last day they could have measured the back of his neck, so all they can do now is bloodwork for my first trimester screening. I wish I had gotten a better picture of him, but oh well.

Oh, and for the record, I had the same ultrasound tech today, and she was SOOOOOO much cooler than she was on Monday. She must've been having a bad day or something.

3 comments:

Sue said...

He is such a cutie! Sorry he didn't cooperate...but you are young and I am sure your chances of Down's are still very very low. I'm just jealous of the u/s (which I must say, I did talk the OB into eventually - so I get one on Tuesday!).

Sue said...

He is such a cutie! Sorry he didn't cooperate...but you are young and I am sure your chances of Down's are still very very low. I'm just jealous of the u/s (which I must say, I did talk the OB into eventually - so I get one on Tuesday!).

Sumer said...

YAY for Dino baby! He's cute!