Friday, June 26, 2009

2 famous white women died today...

the gorgeous Farrah Fawcett, and the not-so-gorgeous Michael Jackson. Now, I'm not big on this whole celebrity gossip thing. I'm sick of watching the news. It's sad that Farrah lost her battle with cancer. She fought long and hard. But what the hell happened to the King of Pop? Random cardiac arrest? C'mon.

If I hadn't already learned the cause of Michael Jackson's death, I would've guessed that all the plastic fell off his face and he ended up with a deadly infection.

But I don't really care (as harsh as it sounds) that he's dead. He's been completely useless the last decade or so, doing stupid shit like dangling babies over balconies. He was starving for attention, and I can't respect that.

He was one of the cutest little Black boys I've ever seen, with one of the sweetest afros I've ever seen. And then he got his first nose job. Then more and more nose jobs, and... straight, silky hair? Get outta here. I understand, he had vitiligo, which was causing his skin to turn white in patches, but that doesn't warrant having plastic surgery to make his features caucasian (and feminine?), or getting a weave or whatever the hell that is to have luxurious hair that any woman would envy. What was wrong with his African-American features and his natural hair?? He grew from a handsome Black boy into one of the ugliest white women of all time.

They showed a picture from when he was on trial for all that underage boy nonsense, and I was like, What is WRONG with this picture? And then I realized it - he hadn't shaved in a few days and had some stubble growing. I've never seen the new Michael Jackson with facial hair, and it was freakish. It was like seeing the bearded lady at the circus.



I don't get it.

How the hell does this happen???