Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy birthday to my hubby!

I was all set and ready to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to hubby when he called last night, but we only had like 5 minutes to talk (the call actually lasted 4m, 56s), and most of it consisted of him complaining about the guys he's in charge of, and of course, talking about our son. So saying happy birthday totally slipped my mind in that <5 minutes and I feel really bad =(

It's not like I forgot his birthday, and I told him happy birthday in the letter I sent him this past Friday, because I never expected a phone call. They're not protocol there- each trainee is allowed one initial call to provide his family with his address, and anything additional is just a bonus, and at the hands of each individual training instructor.

But it still doesn't stop me from feeling bad. I had the opportunity to personally tell him, the day before his birthday, and it totally slipped my mind. I hope I didn't disappoint him =(

Well, anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!!!

0 comments: