Friday, June 26, 2009

7 weeks


I heard my lil man's heartbeat for the first time. What an awesome sound!!! It's the best sound I've ever heard in my life!

Mom, Lexie, and Anthony were there to witness it. Daddy will be home (FINALLY!) in a little over a week, so he'll be able to go to my next appointment with me! YAY!

I'm freakin' exhausted. Me and Lexie ended up in the mall again today. We each got a pair of jeans. Anthony fell asleep in the car on the way there, and he was out like a light! He always wakes up when we enter a public place, but this time he kept on sleepin'. Of course, we didn't bring the stroller because we were just gonna run in, grab the jeans, and run out, so we figured he would just walk. (FYI - Lexie and I have never managed an in-and-out shopping trip.) Anthony was passed out for the first 15 minutes we were in the mall. He was so hard to carry, because it was just dead weight.

He didn't even wake up when we walked into Wet Seal, with its music blaring. Lexie went in to try on her jeans, and he was still sleeping. Then, in a dead sleep, he kicked his foot in the air and grabbed it with his hands. After that, he woke up and grabbed a pair of shoes were near us in the store. After mama checked out, he insisted on carrying the bag with her jeans around the mall. He's so damn cute!!!

I'm going to bed now. Gotta get up and go to Lexie's graduation tomorrow! So excited!!

0 comments: