Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh, strollers!

So I love dinosaurs, and I bought a Graco SnugRide infant carseat in the "Super Saurus" pattern on clearance last summer to put away for when the time finally came. Welll... it was on clearance because Graco was discontinuing the Super Saurus pattern. Great.

I've been trying to find the matching stroller for a while. I've seen a couple listed on eBay here and there, but I don't want a used stroller, and the new ones that were on there were bid up to like $200, so that was a no-go.

I just did a Google search for "Graco Super Saurus Stroller", and got a few hits, but every site I clicked on said it was out of stock. I know there's no way they're gonna get more in, because it's a discontinued pattern.

Then, I decided to click on one last link, and what did I find? Smaller site TheBabyPlanetOnline.com had it!!! And for only $88.99!!! w00t w00t! So with shipping, it was $105 and change. AWESOME! I'm so excited. Daddy might not be so happy that I used his debit card, but I'll put the money back in his account. If I haaaaaave to.

0 comments: