Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I was so scared today.

I had horrible cramps earlier (equal to, if not worse than, my period cramps, which are debilitating); no spotting. I could feel it from hip bone to hip bone, in my back, and in my legs down to my knees. It freaked me out so bad that I called the emergency number for the on-call nurse at my doctor's office, because anytime I've ever felt pain like that before (when I didn't have my period) was when something was wrong. Let me tell you - I LOVE my doctor's office. Justine was so reassuring. She advised me that it was perfectly safe to take 2 extra strength Tylenol every 4-6 hours if I needed (even though I'd prefer not to), and that these cramps were totally normal. The only time I should be really concerned is if there's a considerable amount of bleeding along with the cramps.

I'm still a little crampy, but not even close to what I was feeling earlier. Well, techincally yesterday afernoon, now. lol

I really wish I could stay with CNY Fertility Center for 40 weeks :(

0 comments: