Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweetest shoes I've seen in a loooong time.

Me and Lexie were in the mall today (for *cough* 5 HOURS!), and I saw these shoes at Champs (although I could only find a pic on the Finish Line website). They're SWEET. I want them for my son. The ones we found in the store were infant/toddler sizes (starting at 2c), and they look much better in little, itty bitty proportions than they do in big kid size, but this is the only pic I could find:



Sweet, right? I wish I could put these on my baby registry. My son already has a bigger wardrobe than I do. Now I have to get him up to par with his footwear!

2 comments:

Lexie's thoughts said...

ur so funny. & i would totally rock those shoes. me & perogie can match!

Amber said...

I wish I could rock 'em, but I haven't seen them in grown-up size yet. =(

I'm so jealous of the fact that you can fit in kids shoes. They're cheaper. lol