Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Progesterone, anyone?

Ok, I feel a little better today (well, mentally, anyway). I'm still crampy and freakin' EXHAUSTED, but I've been doing some research. Here's what I found:

I looked up the side effects of the Prometrium inserts, and cramping is listed as a possible outcome.

Also, some of the women on FertilityForums (LOVE that site!) have reported feeling cramps (and thinking Aunt Flo was coming) in the days before their blood test, when they were, in fact, pregnant.

So that gave me some hope, and I'm feeling more optimistic than I was yesterday. Of course, I'm still anxious and nervous, and I've still got 2 days to go before my beta. But I'm trying to stay positive until I find out for sure.

(Ravioli/pierogie/cocoa puff - If you really are in there, I take back what I said yesterday ♥)

0 comments: