Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OMG. I need this.

I keep seeing this damn commerical on TV for Taco Bell's new Bacon Cheesy Potato Burrito. It looks so good. We used to have a Taco Bell/KFC down the street, but they took all the Taco Bells out of the KFC's, so now it's just a KFC. Bummer.

Luckily, my mom's on her way home from work, and there's a Taco Bell on her way. Score!!! I can't wait to try itttttttttttt.

The only thing that sucks is it's probably just a limited time thing. Like the chicken bacon ranch burrito they used to have. That thing was DELIGHTFUL, but it was a limited time thing, and they haven't had it since. They need to get it back ASAP.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so with you Amber! I saw the commercial a few hours ago for the first time and I thought, "Holy crap. YUM."
The nearest Taco Bell from us is 30 minutes. (We live in a really small town out in Oil Country in Texas.) I am going into "town" on Thursday and will HAVE to get one. Or two?

Amber said...

It would be sweet if Taco Bell would deliver. Or airlift you a burrito. lol

I asked my mom to grab me 2, because if they're as good as they look, I'm gonna want another one, even if it makes me puke! lol

I'll let you know how it is. Hopefully it's not one of those 'looks-better-than-it-tastes' kinda deals. I'll be very disappointed. lol